Call for Abstract
- The 14th Meeting of German-Japanese Society of Dermatology Scientific Committee is pleased to receive abstracts for Oral and Poster sessions.
- You can select either oral presentation, poster presentation, or free paper (oral or poster presentation). However, you may be asked to present as poster only, according to review results.
Duration of abstract submission :
From Friday, November 1 to Friday, January 31, 2020 (Japan Standard Time)
February 14, 2020 (Japan Standard Time)
Abstract submission is now closed.
If you would like to submit to post congress, please check here.
Submission of Abstracts
Before Abstract Submission
You are required to register for the meeting before abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- The title is limited to 25 words. Abbreviations should be avoided to use in the title. The abstract is limited to maximum 300 words.
- Please note that abstracts will be published as submitted, so please check carefully all names as well as spelling and grammar.
All abstracts will be blind reviewed and decided presentation style (oral or poster) and date of the presentation by the Scientific Committee.
Notification of Accepted Abstracts
Corresponding authors will be informed of the decision of the Scientific Committee at the address given for correspondence by the end of March, 2020. At that time you will be given full details of your presentation.
Travel grants available
10 travel grants (1,000Euro each) will be awarded by the Scientific Program Committee, whose abstracts have been evaluated as outstanding.
Secretariat of 14th Meeting of the German-Japanese Society of Dermatology
The Japanese Dermatological Association
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org